- ROOTS Week Call for Proposals: Deadline February 28, 2020
- Partners for Change: Deadline March 10, 2020
South Arts Application
- Performing Arts Touring Grant : March 2, 2020
- Jazz Road Tour: Deadline April 21, 2020
- Literary Arts Touring: Deadline May 1, 2020
Mississippi Arts Commission
- Fellowship Grants: Grants of up to $5,000 awarded to artists in MS who are performing at a high standard of artistic merit. (Fellowships are very competitive). Apply here by March 2, 2020.
- Individual Project Grants: (NEW!): Grants of $2,000 provide funding to support ideas and projects organized by or for individual artists in MS. Apply here by March 2, 2020.
- Folk Arts Apprenticeship: Grants up to $2,000 to support both master artist and apprentice with the goal of ensuring the survival of traditional art forms found throughout MS. Apply here by March 2, 2020.
- Mini grants: of up to $500 (reimbursable) are available to individual artists twice annually (June 1st and November 1st) Eligible uses for the Mini Grants for Individuals include: travel and registration for workshops or conferences, promotional materials or artistic supplies. Apply by June 1st, 2020 or November 1st, 2021.